REFUND POLICY FRENCH COURSES
- The Alliance Française de Colombo will give credits and refunds only under the following circumstances:
Serious illness. You will be required to produce a medical certificate as evidence.
Humanitarian grounds such as a bereavement or serious illness of a family member. We will require documentation from the relevant authorities/hospital/doctor. All the evidence should reach the Alliance Française within 7 working days of the absence from the class session
- If and when classes are cancelled by the Alliance Française and a catch-up lesson is not possible, we will make refunds except where classes are cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control (force majeure).
- The Alliance Française does not offer replacement classes for classes missed due to student absences for any reason.
- Credits and refunds are not given under any circumstances other than those mentioned above. All requests for refunds and transfers must be made in writing.
INDIVIDUAL LESSONS/MINI-GROUPS – CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Class cancellations of individual lessons/mini groups:
- In case of a cancellation of a class, students have to notify the Alliance française at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled class.
- Without this 24-hour notice, the cancelled course will be fully charged except in the case of force majeure (disease, accident) duly proven. A catch-up class will then be arranged. If classes are cancelled due to government restrictions, catch-up classes will not be arranged.
- Refund of individual lessons: Private tuitions are non-refundable.
EXAM FEES – REFUND POLICY
Once registered, neither cancellation nor refund of the Exam Fee is possible.
If the Alliance Française de Colombo is obliged to cancel a DELF-DALF or a TEF session due to Government restrictions, candidates can opt for either a full reimbursement of their exam fee, or a transfer to the next equivalent DELF-DALF or TEF session.